Monday, January 18, 2010

Nuisance Value

What are these things that surround us? As I sit and write this, I see myself surrounded by so much............stuff.

How much of this is really useful NOW? How much of this is something I have kept because I "might" need it some day. There is a word for most of this stuff. Clutter.

It hides what is really needed. I have often spent hours searching for something I need and later found it hidden behind these inessential trivia. And I still spend so much time tidying it up, rearranging it, putting it in a neat order. Stuff I can really get along by without missing.

So, today I shall put them in a box. Give them. Leave them outside. I am going to create more space. So that I can see.

The good thing is that this applies also to my thoughts!

No comments: