Monday, May 09, 2005

Dream on

Dreams. Wishes. Fantasy.
A different world that you create out of nothing. Or is it?
I dream of a day when:
  • i could step into space and view the earth - get mesmerized by its beauty and realise how really small we are
  • i would make the most perfect pots on the wheel with my hands
  • i would complete the sub-sahara run
  • i would get my first book published
  • i could make people realise how much of their life is wasted in analysing things which just dont matter
  • i would earn enough to finally retire in a luxurious cottage in kausani
  • my daughter would ease off into sleep after a bedtime story that i just made up
  • i would have my 2 weeks of fame ( yes! i know the phrase is 2 minutes ;) but then its a dream, right?

Oh! dont i wish

No comments: